Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Gospel of Joseph Stalin, Episode 3: Parable of the Talented Manipulators

Secretary General and Loving Father Stalin, who only sends those who really need it to Siberia to be worked to death. Photo taken by CCCP, public domain for all good comrades. Here


"The federal system is like a slightly violent and paranoid man who travelled to a far away arab nation in need of asskicking, leaving all his various powers to take your money to three servants, assigning it based upon their ability, with the instruction to generate more.



"To Obama he left 10 special interest groups,


"To Reidosi he left 5 special interest groups,


"To Bush, he left only one, the Christian Right.


"Obama came up with 10 more special interest groups, Pelosi used her 5 to get 5 more, but Bush took his and refused to look in to television cameras.


"When the federal system came back, he saw that Obama had generated so much special interest and said, 'Well done my faithful servant, I'm giving you the White House.'


"When he saw how much Reidosi had interested, he said, 'Well done my faithful servant, I'm giving you the Congress.'


"But Bush came to him and said, 'I was afraid, for I knew you were a hard man who reap where other people sow, thus I buried my speical interest group in the ground. Here, take what is yours!'



"But he said, "So you knew I was a hard man who reaps where other people sow! Therefore, you should've used the IRS to pay for other peoples earmarks!"



"'But I did do that!'



"'No you didn't damn it! Everyone loves earmarks!'


"'I honestly did do that! Haven't you talked the budget office lately? Look at how high the debt is! Aren't you proud of me?'


"'NO! I'm never proud of failures! And besides, what kind of idiot uses OTHER PEOPLES interest groups to advance himself?'


"And then they took the worthless servant, and cut him in two, and there was much rejoicing.



"Assuredly, I say unto you, whoever has much in this year will have much in the election to come, and to him who has little, even what he has will be taken away!"

1 comment:

diabolicomix said...

I gotta say, this is my favorite one of them so far. You going to reinterpret all of the parables this way? You know what would be great is Obama giving the sermon on the Mount. He *is* the Messiah after all.