Thursday, September 9, 2010

A thought for the day

Wounded american soldiers at Santa Mesa, Phillipines. Public domain, work of US Government, 1899.

I don't normally do this, but a friend of mine at "Did I miss something," Lot2Learn, has posted a thought that I think would benefit all of us today. Please, if you can, take a moment to hear his personal story, a true American story and a true human story about those who need our help all around us just in time for the ninth anniversary of the September 11th attacks:

http://wwwdidimisssomething.blogspot.com/2010/09/throw-politics-out-window.html


Update 9/11 - Pay special attention to what Lot2Learn is saying about this September 11th. I may have posted this 2 days early, but I stand by the fact that it is even more relevant on September 11th then it was on September 9th.

God bless, and more then grieving, be proud of this beautiful nation.

American Flag as seen from Lunar Module, Apollo 11, public domain by NASA

No comments: